[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: background papers on MUDs

This is an area that Kirstie Bellman is personally fascinated by. I think
it behoves us to become well versed in moos and muds and mushs . And
thanks Tim, I think using the web server for this is entirley the righ
way to go. There is a neat startrek mud at cnider.

I would like to think of the UMBC based web server for the Aegean
projectas the R&D center for maybe the Aegean Project living virtual math
museum, with entrance halls, neat graphics etc.