[Prev][Next][Index]

Online Seminars for Teachers

To Aegean Team members (particularly the PBS group):  Just received this on
the listserv for the Md. Collaboratives project.  Did not know if any team
members were aware of this, and am not sure it's terribly important at this
time.  However, I thought I pass on the info in case one or more of you
could make use of it.  (How about informing Mathline teachers -- if they
don't already know?)
-- Phil Sokolove

Phil Sokolove
sokolove@umbc.edu