[Prev][Next][Index]

forwarded message from owner-aegean@cs.umbc.edu

Date: Sat, 3 Dec 1994 10:21:25 -0500 (EST)
From: Lissa Klueter <lklueter@tmn.com>
To: Peter Tuddenham <peter@tmn.com>
cc: aegean@cs.umbc.edu
Subject: Re: BAA Abstract and Proposal

Hello Aegean team members.  I need your help with section 10, item H
of the PIP.  It states to provide "A summary of up to five pages of
Previous Accomplishments and work in this or closely related research
areas and the qualificatins of the investigators."  I would like to
submit one page per team member (i.e, URC, PBS, UMBC, Forsight and
Meta Systems) in the abstract.

In the interest of time, I would like each team member to write their
page.  Please section it off into three distinct sections as follows:
Previous Company Accomplishments, Related Research and Investigator
Qualifications.  I need this by close of business Wednesday 12/7. The
URC coordinator for this activity is Danita Elkerson. You can e-mail
it or make other arrangements with her. Thanks for your Help :) Lissa