[Prev][Next][Index]

Aegean C Conference on FirstClass

The Aegean C Conference on the FirstClass Server here at PBS Mathline is ready
for use.  You can get the MS-Windows or Macintosh client software via the PBS
Gopher.

gopher.pbs.org  under:

PBS MATHLINE/MERC/Digital Library/Software Shelf/FirstClass Client/

or you can log on the MATHLINE Server using VT100 8N1 at up to 57,600 Baud
using data compression with a 14,400 Baud modem.
The number is (703) 683-2916

Autoregister and send me (Dean McIntyre) an email to let me know your on so
that I can validate you ASAP.  Once you have been validated, make sure you
download the appropriate settings files for Macintosh or MS-Windows you can
also use command line with VT-100 if you wish.

The Aegean C Project conference is under the Mathline Staff conference.  In
the AEGEAN C conference is an area called software library.  This contains
all the settings files and client software and is also an archive for any
other software of use to the team.  The settings files provide the custom
Icons and graphics for the MATHLINE system.

If you have any problems logining in, please call me at (703) 739-5092.

Thanks
Dean McIntyre